2018 Chevrolet Tahoe Interior
Spacious and versatile, the interior of the 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe provides all of the comfort and convenience that Stephenville drivers are looking for in a full-size SUV. With its acoustic-laminated windshield and triple-sealed inlaid doors, the Tahoe provides a remarkably quiet cabin that you and your passengers will appreciate. Learn more about the premium interior features of the new Tahoe at Bayer Auto Group.
From the base trim LS to the top of the line Premier model, you’ll find that the 2018 Tahoe is loaded with premium amenities and features designed to enhance your comfort while providing the versatility you want:
- Seating: With a standard 10-way power driver seat, 6-way power passenger seat, and 60/40-split folding 2nd- and 3rd-row bench seats, the Tahoe can comfortably seat up to 8 passengers. Consider an optional 40/20/40-split folding middle seat in the LS model to get seating for up to 9.
- Cargo Capacity: The 94.7 cubic feet of maximum cargo capacity offers more than ample room to haul supplies from Pate’s Hardware, or to stock up on groceries from Brookshire’s.
- Tech Features: Standard technology features such as a customizable Driver Information Center, 8-inch diagonal touchscreen, Chevy MyLink infotainment system, Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, USB port, 6-speaker audio system, HD and satellite radio, and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot, help to keep you connected, informed, and entertained on Brownwood area roads.
- Refinement: A leather wrapped steering wheel and premium cloth seats are standard in the LS model, the LT and Premier trims feature leather upholstery and heated front seats.
Enhance the Tahoe interior with these available options:
- Power-release 2nd-row and power-fold-flat 3rd-row seats
- Heated 2nd-row bucket seats
- 12-way power-adjustable, heated and ventilated front bucket seats
- Head-up display
- Wireless charging station
- Rear seat entertainment system with Blu-ray
Find the Chevrolet Tahoe for Sale Near Stephenville
Get behind the wheel of the comfortable and confident 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe at Bayer Auto Group today! We can help you compare the Tahoe with the Chevy Suburban to decide which of these capable SUVs best suits your needs. Apply for financing now to get pre-approved for a low interest loan, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
More From Bayer Auto Group
What is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado that will get the job done on your Stephenville job sites? That’s the first question to answer as you build your 2020 Silverado. Once you decide which truck bed size will serve you best, choose from the available Silverado cab options, engines, and upgrade packages to…
Drivers in Comanche may have noticed that most of the newer Ford models use Ford remote access to start and turn off vehicles. Not only is Ford remote access convenient, but it offers additional safety when driving and locking your car. To learn how to use Ford remote start read our guide below, then see…
If you’re shopping for a tough new pickup truck for your Stephenville jobs, you’ve probably asked yourself, “how much is the Chevy Silverado?” The 2020 Chevy Silverado price will depend on which trim level and which Silverado model you choose: the light-duty 1500 or the heavy-duty 2500HD or 3500HD. No matter your choice, you can…