2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity & Towing Features
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has a max towing capacity of 12,200 pounds, as well as a payload of up to 2,543 pounds. With the hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame and a series of towing features, the new Chevy Silverado is considered one of the most powerful light-duty pickup trucks Stephenville-area drivers can purchase. See what else the 2019 Silverado 1500 can do at Bayer Auto Group!
Towing Capacity Per Engine
The 2019 Silverado 1500 towing capacity and performance is thanks to these three powerful engine options:
- 6.2L V8 Engine: Equipped with this engine, the Chevy Silverado 1500 can tow its maximum of 12,200 pounds. Additionally, this V8 generates an impressive 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.3L V8 Engine: The Chevy Silverado 1500 delivers 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque with this engine. The towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 4.3L V6 Engine: This engine produces 285 hp and a best-in-class 305 lb-ft of torque. Its towing capacity is 7,900 pounds.
- 2.7L Turbo Engine: This base engine is standard, providing 310 hp and 348 lb-ft of torque. This power gives the Silverado 1500 a towing capacity of up to 7,000 pounds.
The 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 was built to work, so it makes sense that it comes equipped with loads of features that make hauling and towing around the Brownwood area easier:
- Trailering Package: Standard for the Chevy Silverado 1500, the Trailering Package includes a trailering hitch platform and two-inch receiver, a four-pin connector, an automatic locking rear differential, and a seven-wire harness with a seven-way sealed connector.
- Optional Max Trailering Package: Available for select trims, you get the additional Handling/Trailering Suspension Package, revised shock tuning, upgraded rear springs, and more.
- Optional Tow Mirrors: You can buy extended view towing mirrors for Chevy Silverado trucks as accessories for safer towing around Abilene.
Test Drive the Chevrolet Silverado at Bayer Auto Group
If you’re ready to experience the new Chevy Silverado 1500 in action, it’s time to visit Bayer Auto Group. We’ll explore everything this top-rated pickup truck has to offer, as well as compare it to competitive pickup trucks like the Ford F-150 before going on a test drive in Comanche. Have questions in the meantime? Contact us online anytime!
Keeping your options open as you search for the perfect new truck? Explore the RAM 1500 trim levels to see what this popular light-duty pickup has to offer. Whether you decide on the Silverado 1500 or the RAM 1500, you’ll find both models in the extensive inventory at Bayer Auto Group!
Learn More at Bayer Auto Group
If you’ve already decided on the 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 as your next light-duty pickup for the Comanche roads, now’s the time to select your trim! There are eight configurations to choose from, each with its own distinctive personality — and you can find them all at Bayer Auto Group. Check out our new Silverado and Chevrolet…
When properly equipped, the 2020 Ford Explorer is capable of towing up to 5,600 pounds through Stephenville – 600 pounds more than the previous 2019 model year! Whether you’re towing ATVs for an off-road adventure in Comanche or hauling work equipment to help a friend with a home improvement project, the new Ford Explorer towing…
In need of a powerful pickup truck that will work as hard as you do on Stephenville job sites? With a Best-in-Class maximum towing capacity of 13,200 pounds, the 2019 Ford F-150 will be your favorite new coworker. Explore the new F-150 towing capacity with Bayer Auto Group, below! New F-150 Inventory2019 Ford F-150 Overview 2019 Ford…