What Is the 2019 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity?
Depending on which configuration you choose, the 2019 Ford F-250 is capable of towing between 12,300 to 13,300 pounds. To reach 13,300 pounds, you’ll need to upgrade to the optional gooseneck trailer, or fifth wheel. In addition to the Ford F-250 towing capacity, the F-250 payload capacity is 4,250 pounds. With specs like that, the new F-250 is the ideal pickup for Stephenville contractors and weekend adventurers. Learn more about the Ford F-250 specs with the team at Bayer Auto Group before you get behind the wheel!
Ford F-250 Specs: Engine Options
The 2019 Ford F-250 is available with rear or four-wheel drive, offering two engine options to Brownwood drivers:
- 6.2L Gas-Powered V8 – generates up to 385 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque
- Optional 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8 – generates best-in-class* 450 hp and 935 lb-ft of torque
No matter what engine you choose, you’ll have access to the Ford TorqShift® G 6-speed automatic transmission for always smooth shifting in Abilene.
Ford F-250 Towing Features
Of course, the Ford F-250 towing capacity doesn’t rely on engine power alone. In addition to these thrilling engine options, you can upgrade your truck with the following towing features for easier, more confident towing:
- Available Adaptive Steering: When you’re driving at low speeds in Granbury, the available adaptive steering system with adjust the steering ratio, allowing you to turn the wheel with less effort. If you’re traveling at higher speeds, the steering wheel will firm up for superior handling.
- Available Trailer Reverse Guidance: This feature adds cameras to your side mirrors and guidelines on your truck’s central screen, ensuring a successful trailer hitching experience every time.
- Available Diesel Engine-Exhaust Braking: This available feature works together with the Power Stroke® engine, restricting the exhaust flow of the turbocharger to produce back pressure and help slow your truck down.
Explore the F-250 at Bayer Auto Group Today!
Ready to take on the power of the 2019 Ford F-250? Contact the team at Bayer Auto Group to set up a test drive today! During your drive, you can experience the ultra-tough engine options firsthand and learn how to use convenient Ford features. Before your visit, be sure to browse our new vehicle specials for great savings, and apply for financing online to seek pre-approval!
More from Bayer Auto Group
If you’re looking for a sleek and stylish SUV, the 2022 Ford Explorer is the one for you! It’s a versatile vehicle with plenty of seating and space for all of your belongings while still keeping high fuel efficiency. Never leave anything behind again! It’s high towing capacity, power and balance will provide a…
The size of a truck bed will depend on the model of Chevy Silverado you pick. This is an important dimension to know so you can determine if you can fit everything you need. Whether you have a lawn service business, you’re moving furniture to Stephenville or bringing your ATVs, you can have confidence…
The 2021 GMC Acadia is available in SL, SLE, SLT, AT4, and Denali configurations. As you move up the line, you’ll gain access to V6 engine power, upscale interior features, and cutting-edge technologies. Most GMC Acadia trim levels are offered with a choice of front- or all-wheel drive, so you can travel through Stephenville in…