What Is the 2019 Ford F-250 Towing Capacity?
Depending on which configuration you choose, the 2019 Ford F-250 is capable of towing between 12,300 to 13,300 pounds. To reach 13,300 pounds, you’ll need to upgrade to the optional gooseneck trailer, or fifth wheel. In addition to the Ford F-250 towing capacity, the F-250 payload capacity is 4,250 pounds. With specs like that, the new F-250 is the ideal pickup for Stephenville contractors and weekend adventurers. Learn more about the Ford F-250 specs with the team at Bayer Auto Group before you get behind the wheel!
Ford F-250 Specs: Engine Options
The 2019 Ford F-250 is available with rear or four-wheel drive, offering two engine options to Brownwood drivers:
- 6.2L Gas-Powered V8 – generates up to 385 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque
- Optional 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8 – generates best-in-class* 450 hp and 935 lb-ft of torque
No matter what engine you choose, you’ll have access to the Ford TorqShift® G 6-speed automatic transmission for always smooth shifting in Abilene.
Ford F-250 Towing Features
Of course, the Ford F-250 towing capacity doesn’t rely on engine power alone. In addition to these thrilling engine options, you can upgrade your truck with the following towing features for easier, more confident towing:
- Available Adaptive Steering: When you’re driving at low speeds in Granbury, the available adaptive steering system with adjust the steering ratio, allowing you to turn the wheel with less effort. If you’re traveling at higher speeds, the steering wheel will firm up for superior handling.
- Available Trailer Reverse Guidance: This feature adds cameras to your side mirrors and guidelines on your truck’s central screen, ensuring a successful trailer hitching experience every time.
- Available Diesel Engine-Exhaust Braking: This available feature works together with the Power Stroke® engine, restricting the exhaust flow of the turbocharger to produce back pressure and help slow your truck down.
Explore the F-250 at Bayer Auto Group Today!
Ready to take on the power of the 2019 Ford F-250? Contact the team at Bayer Auto Group to set up a test drive today! During your drive, you can experience the ultra-tough engine options firsthand and learn how to use convenient Ford features. Before your visit, be sure to browse our new vehicle specials for great savings, and apply for financing online to seek pre-approval!
More from Bayer Auto Group
The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee has a maximum towing capacity of 7,200 pounds when properly equipped for your journeys from Brownwood. Its four engine options make the Grand Cherokee a great fit for Stephenville drivers of all stripes, from those looking for a safe and dependable family SUV, to those who need real towing power….
When you’re looking for a midsize SUV with plenty of options, check out the 2020GMCAcadia. Available in SLE, SLT, AT4, and Denali configurations, you’ll gain access to V6 engine power, upscale interior features, and cutting-edge technologies. Travel through Stephenville in confidence no matter the road conditions, because most GMC Acadia trim levels are offered with…
When Bayer Auto Group compared the 2020 Ford F-150 to the Toyota Tundra, one of the things Stephenville drivers loved was the Ford F-150’s bigger payload capacity. Part of that extra capability comes from the Ford F-150 bed size. Take a look at the variety of Ford F-150 bed sizes with Bayer Auto Group in Comanche to find…