What is the Bed Size of a 2021 Chevy Silverado?
The Chevy Silverado truck bed size depends on the model that suits you best. Whether you are on the jobsite or packing up for a weekend getaway, Bayer Auto Group has a full stock of new Silverados to guide you through finding the best truck bed for you. Once you’ve found the right Silverado bed size, schedule a test drive!
Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Sizes
For the Silverado 1500 lineup, there are three different bed sizes available. Below are the sizes and their respective cargo volume:
- Short Bed: 62.90 cubic feet
- Standard Bed: 71.70 cubic feet
- Long Bed: 89.10 cubic feet
What work is being done on the streets of Brownwood? If space is only needed for small tool boxes and supplies, a Short Bed will do. If the work requires long pipes and lumber, a Standard or Long Bed, will fit better.
Types of Chevy Silverado Truck Cabs
In the 2021 Silverado 1500, there is an option of three cab styles. The seating capacity is affected by the cab style and the Silverado bed sizes.
- Crew Cab: Offered with Short and Standard Bed options. Crew cabs allow six-person seating and four doors.
- Regular Cab: This is the only style available for Long Beds. With the longer truck bed, only three-person seating and two doors are available.
- Double Cab: This style is available with a Standard Bed, fits six people, and allows for two doors.
Silverado Truck Bed Features
With the new model year comes improved bed features. Chevrolet has the most functional beds with its Durabed brand as the Silverado offers longer, deeper, and wider beds than their rivals. Drivers of Abilene will be wowed by these features:
- High-strength roll-formed steel.
- Available LED cargo area and perimeter lighting.
- 12 standard tie-downs, twice as many as competitors.
- Available Multi-Flex Tailgate designed to help improve loading, unloading, and accessing the cargo bed.
- Available industry-first power-up/power-down tailgate.
Explore the Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Sizes!
Drivers in Stephenville can explore all the truck beds sizes available at Bayer Auto Group! Whether you are loading up for work, home projects, or relaxation on the weekends, the Silverado is a great choice. Don’t forget to shop the selection of Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado models. Our service team or finance department is here to answer any questions, provide you with genuine OEM parts, and overall excellent service.
More from Bayer Auto Group
The 2021 GMC Acadia is available in SL, SLE, SLT, AT4, and Denali configurations. As you move up the line, you’ll gain access to V6 engine power, upscale interior features, and cutting-edge technologies. Most GMC Acadia trim levels are offered with a choice of front- or all-wheel drive, so you can travel through Stephenville in…
When Stephenville drivers want tough towing power and payload capacity with interior options that range from utilitarian to luxurious, you need to explore the RAM 1500 trim levels at Bayer Auto Group. Take a look at some of the unique features in each RAM 1500 trim level with us, then shop our RAM 1500 inventory to…
When you choose the 2021 GMC Canyon for your Stephenville driving, you’re going to find a midsize truck with exceptional towing power. How much can the GMC Canyon tow? When properly equipped the GMC Canyon towing capacity tops an impressive 7,700 pounds. Join Bayer Auto Group in learning about the three powerful engines that are the heart…