What Is Uconnect®?
There are several technology features available on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM vehicles. One such feature is Uconnect®, which delivers features that aid with communication and entertainment. So what is Uconnect®, and what all does it provide? Find out with some help from Bayer Auto Group in Comanche!
What Does Uconnect® Offer?
This infotainment system that is exclusive to the CDJR lineup provides drivers on Stephenville streets:
- Advanced connectivity
Stay in touch with your vehicle no matter where you are in Abilene. SiriusXM Guardian lets you:
- Start your vehicle and get it warmed up with Remote Vehicle Start
- Find driving directions and transmit them to your Uconnect® touchscreen with Send & Go
- Locate your parked car with Vehicle Finder
- Contact emergency personnel with SOS Call
- Get help with flat tires, lockouts, battery issues, and more with Roadside Assistance Call
- Find your car with Stolen Vehicle Assistance
All of this is made possible with the available Uconnect® app for Uconnect® Access.
Unlimited 3G Wi-Fi Hotspot
Not only does your Uconnect® system serve as a means of staying in touch with your RAM 1500, but it also allows you to convert your vehicle into a home office or enhanced entertainment center with the available Wi-Fi hotspot. When you’re registered for Uconnect® Access, you can purchase unlimited data for a day, week, month, or more, so that you and all of your passengers can remain connected wherever you’re headed. To register, all you have to do is:
- Press the Assist button on your rearview mirror for a Uconnect® Care agent to register your vehicle and take care of the details
- Activate services online by entering your email address on the Uconnect® touchscreen
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
When you pair your Uconnect® system with SiriusXM Satellite Radio, you’ll enjoy:
- Over 150 available channels
- Commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, comedy, and entertainment
- Online listening capabilities on the app with available All Access