2020 Chevy Silverado Price
If you’re shopping for a tough new pickup truck for your Stephenville jobs, you’ve probably asked yourself, “how much is the Chevy Silverado?” The 2020 Chevy Silverado price will depend on which trim level and which Silverado model you choose: the light-duty 1500 or the heavy-duty 2500HD or 3500HD. No matter your choice, you can expect your pickup to deliver unbridled V6 or V8 engine power, competitive towing capacities, ample bed space, and so much more. Learn more about the Chevy Silverado price range with Bayer Auto Group, below!
How Much Is the Chevy Silverado?
The entry-level price for the Silverado 1500 is $29,895 MSRP. As you move up the Silverado lineup and gain access to upgraded engine options, tougher towing capacities, and advanced interior and towing features, the price range will increase. To get an idea of how much you’ll pay for your ideal Silverado, check out the Chevy Silverado price by trim level, below:
Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT – $29,895 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss – $41,095 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom – $39,495 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT – $41,795 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST – $43,695 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ – $47,895 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss – $50,095 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country – $58,095 MSRP
Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD WT – $39,095 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Custom – $40,595 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT – $41,595 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ – $50,295 MSRP
Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD – $40,300 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD WT – $39,495 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT – $42,995 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ – $51,995 MSRP
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD High Country – $57,495 MSRP
Explore the Chevy Silverado Lineup at Bayer Auto Group!
Whether you’re interested in the Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss or the Silverado 3500HD Work Truck as your next Brownwood or Abilene pickup, you’ll find what you’re looking for in the extensive new Chevrolet inventory at Bayer Auto Group! We have a wide range of Chevy trucks available. Contact us to set up a test drive today, and be sure to take a look at our new vehicle specials while you’re at it. If you’d like to get pre-approved for financing, we invite you to apply online.
More from Bayer Auto Group
Our Stephenville customers like a truck that works as hard as they do. And, boy, does the new Chevy Silverado deliver. This beast provides best-in-class towing and power, thanks to its available 6.2L V8 engine. But maybe you want to make this truck all your own. That’s where accessories come in. Let’s talk about the awesome…
What is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado that will get the job done on your Stephenville job sites? That’s the first question to answer as you build your 2020 Silverado. Once you decide which truck bed size will serve you best, choose from the available Silverado cab options, engines, and upgrade packages to…
Drivers in Comanche may have noticed that most of the newer Ford models use Ford remote access to start and turn off vehicles. Not only is Ford remote access convenient, but it offers additional safety when driving and locking your car. To learn how to use Ford remote start read our guide below, then see…