What Is the Bed Size of a Chevy Silverado?
What is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado that will get the job done on your Stephenville job sites? That’s the first question to answer as you build your 2020 Silverado. Once you decide which truck bed size will serve you best, choose from the available Silverado cab options, engines, and upgrade packages to build your custom configuration.
2020 Chevy Silverado Bed Sizes by Configuration
When it comes to 2020 Silverado configurations, what is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado? All in all, the new 2020 Silverado 1500 offers eight unique trim levels and configurations. Depending on the cab you choose for your Silverado, you’ll have different choices in terms of truck bed sizes. The Silverado bed is available in 3 sizes:
- 5-foot-8-inch bed
- 6.5-foot bed
- 8-foot bed
Next, choose from three cab sizes to pair with your Silverado truck bed size of choice:
- Regular Cab — Available exclusively on the Work Truck trim, you can opt for a Regular Cab with either a 6.5-foot or 8-foot bed.
- Double Cab — Available on all trims except the LT and High Country, the Double Cab configuration comes with a 6.5-foot bed.
- Crew Cab — Available across the whole lineup, the Crew Cab comes paired with either a 6.5-foot or 5-foot-8-inch bed.
Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Features
Now that you’ve answered the question, “What is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado that’s best for my Abilene jobs,” check out some other Silverado features designed to optimize jobsite productivity:
- Power release tailgate
- Available 120-volt in-bed outlet
- Available bed lighting
- Available industry-first power tailgate
- Called the Durabed, the Silverado truck bed offers as much as 20 percent greater cargo volume than competitors
- Durable high-strength roll-formed steel build
- Larger footwells
- Durabed restructured bed design for deeper and wider cargo area
- 12 standard tie-downs rated at 500 pounds
Explore 2020 Chevy Silverado Configurations at Bayer Auto Group!
Stop by our dealership in the Comanche area to check out the 2020 Silverado in person and chat with our team about the configuration that will optimize productivity on tough jobs. From the Silverado 1500 to the Heavy Duty 3500, there’s an affordably priced Silverado to match your needs! Reach out to our team if you’d like to learn more about Chevrolet lease specials, apply for financing, or get behind the wheel for a test drive!
Learn More About Chevrolet Model Features
What is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado that will get the job done on your Stephenville job sites? That’s the first question to answer as you build your 2020 Silverado. Once you decide which truck bed size will serve you best, choose from the available Silverado cab options, engines, and upgrade packages to…
If you’re shopping for a tough new pickup truck for your Stephenville jobs, you’ve probably asked yourself, “how much is the Chevy Silverado?” The 2020 Chevy Silverado price will depend on which trim level and which Silverado model you choose: the light-duty 1500 or the heavy-duty 2500HD or 3500HD. No matter your choice, you can…
If you’ve already decided on the 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 as your next light-duty pickup for the Comanche roads, now’s the time to select your trim! There are eight affordable configurations to choose from, each with its own distinctive personality — and you can find them all at Bayer Auto Group. Check out our new Silverado and…